Here at Howard's Back Door Gallery & Custom Frame, we serve all kinds of customers:
Individuals. Newlyweds with wedding photos. First-time parents with their baby's first pictures. People looking for new art or mirrors to brighten up their home.
Companies. High-end hotels with hundreds of rooms to furnish. Restaurant chains with dining rooms to decorate. Developers readying furnished homes for a big sale.
Institutions. Museums showcasing history. Galleries preserving art.
Whatever kind of art service you're looking for, we're sure to provide it. And whether we're helping you with custom or contract volume framing, we'll provide a free custom quote to work within your budget.
Here's a quick overview of some of the services we offer:
- Archival museum framing that includes special glass and acid-free mats to prevent damage and preserve the value of your art.
- Custom framed mirrors of any size, including standard, beveled, etched and antique.
- Contract volume framing for hotels, restaurants and other large-scale projects.
- Lodging packages for hotels, time-shares and other kinds of interior design projects.
- Accessories that include silk plants, wrought-iron mirrors and frames, ceramics and appliances -- whatever will makes a space feel more like home.